Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Alarms for contact who have been left alone for a certain duration. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MortonMegawitz

Technical User
Feb 13, 2008
Another problem we have is that some contacts are not "touched" regularly. What is a good tool in ACT! to alarm the record manager / administrator of contacts who have not been followed up on in a long period of time?

What if you want to automate this task? We want to keep the human element out of this process as much as possible.

I don't think there is a function in ACT! out of the box. It could certainly be done by a programmer with the SDK - I can't think of an add-on that does this now, although if you deal with an ACT! Consultant they could ask in their support group.

You could request this as a feature request from
Regards,
Mike Lazarus
ACT! Evangelist
GL Computing, Aust

If it's important enough for you, and you don't have a developer, I could do an estimate on how much it would cost to do this?

Regards,
Mike Lazarus
ACT! Evangelist
GL Computing, Aust

I just emailed you at your website. I think - let me know if it came through.

Sean

Good Post...Under "Schedule Activity" you can go to the recurrence tab and check off "Daily", "Weekly", "Monthly","Yearly" ...to be alerted that a contact needs to be made. But it would be nice to be able to do a lookup by time, that is, lookup all contacts that haven't be called in "X" hrs., days, wks, etc.

....This should be added to ACT, it is a basic and important CRM function.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back