Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aladdain Hasp & Clipper In Windows XP not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

chinkoh

Programmer
Mar 15, 2002
MY
I using Aladdain HASP key to protect my clipper program in many year. but Window XP my program is not working....? I forward the problem to Aladdain , they say is clipper problem.???

I using Clipper ver 5.2e & Blinker ver4.0 to compile then use Aladdain software to protect.

did anyone can help me???

thank you

we are using hasp (nethasp and memohasp) with clipper appl., recently we installed xp on one of our machines in the office.

we have developed application in clipper 5.3b with exospace and it is working very well on the xp machine.

what method are u using to provide hasp interface in your program. we are linking hasp.obj in our programs and give calls to it for authentication.

u havent mentioned the h/w setup, where is the hasp connected, on server or on local machine, what network operating system are u using in case if the hasp is on the server.

ke.

I use HASP envelope for DOS ver 6.0 (HASPINST.exe) to protect my exe.
In HASPINST.exe , use special overlay ( Yes )
to protect exe.

I also the hasp call to check the MemoHasp memory..

May I know which version of Hasp you using..??

The version will be hasp 4.

They have come out with ver 8. also u may try out with the new version.

hasp envelope utility has been tried by me but only for windows applications, not DOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back