Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman7777777

IS-IT--Management
Jan 13, 2007
US
I want to become a AIX administrator at my job, but
I have to get AIX cert first. I have a AIX book that I am reading, but I was wondering is that enough? Would I have to take a lab for the test also?

That would really help you if it was working!

I doubt it is working any way!

certification won't assure you that you would be able to fully administer an aix environment! so it is better to go for training courses and most important is to practice what you learn.

The best place to become a good aix admin is to read redbooks!

You will find books to prepare you for the exams by the way.

for example:

If you still want an easy way to pass the exam (which i don't recommend) i can send you sample exam questions (90% of the questions in the exam would be from them)

Regards,
Khalid

Khalid,

Could you send me those questions

mike dot r dot nixon at gmail dot com

Thanks Mike

Mike

"Whenever I dwell for any length of time on my own shortcomings, they gradually begin to seem mild, harmless, rather engaging little things, not at all like the staring defects in other people's characters."

Yeah, I can't afford the training courses. That's why I am going for the cert, so I can just read my AIX admin. book and get certified. Otherwise, I would go back to school and finish my degree for the money they charge. Could you send me those questions also at pagingdman@yahoo.com, please? I am learning AIX inside and out but I would also like the questions to further help me.

Thanks!

Well i don't have access to my account from work! So, i will try to send them to you once i be at home :)

Regards,
Khalid

Hi Khalid,

Could you please send me a copy too. Although I have certified with System p technical sales support, I do need to certify on the administration in a short time. Thanks in advance.

gavin.wow@gmail.com

Gavin

Hi khalidaa,

Can you send me a list of those questions to pagingdman@yahoo.com also, please? I really need to make sure I pass this exam because my company is rumored to start making cuts next year. I'm scared to death I will be one of them.

Khalidaa,

You are the man. I am also in queue. Pls don't forget.

samir dot mukh at gmail dot com

Thanks a lot.

-Sam

some test questions are available on actualtests.com
as far as I remember they are for free. (at least give some overview).

hi khalid,

if u don't mind i need those question ...we have break next week so planning to write certification exam.

my gmail id : ramu.hydkid@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back