Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

aix exam 191 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

aix43

Technical User
Apr 20, 2001
SA
Hi All,

I have a plan to take AIX examination. Would you like give me information about that? Is it difficult ? I have experience with Aix 3.2 until 4.3.3.

Regards,
AIX43.
MCSE 4/200,MCDBA,CCNA

If you have been working regularly with AIX then you should have no problems with the exam. The System Admin and the System Support exams are a breeze to do if you have been working in it

Dave

Hi All,

Today I have passed test 191. I think the exam is not difficult if I compare with Oracle, Microsoft and cisco.

Well done. Not too difficult an exam was it

Dave

I still want to do the Support exam, but I understand the pass % is higher. Is the problem scenario type questions more difficult to answer, i.e. are there more catch answers than the Admin exam?

The study guides seem to cover more or less the same stuff, except the focus of the exam seems to be on scenario type questions, is this the case? IBM Certified Confused - MQSeries
IBM Certified Flabbergasted - AIX 5 pSeries System Administration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back