Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

aix 3270 host connection software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2002
US
All:

Im tryin to "RTFM" but i cant find it.
It seems that the web site has moved on
according to IBM tech support. I am in dire need of the
"3270 Host Connection Program 2.1 and 1.3.3 for AIX: Guide and Reference"
( at this site was the old link to the copy on the ibm site-
)
We have numerous (500+)mod140 and 150 rs6000 w/ 4.3 SNA 3.1 and the above loaded. Unfortunetly i am not versed enough in AIX to get the documentation from a AIX 3.2 InfoExplorer cd i found.
Any help at all would be appreciated. If any one has an old hardcopy of this "FM" i would be willing to buy it. I already spoke w/ IBM support and basically its an SOL situation, our Sales rep is out of town, (u know the story)

Thank You. -Andy

Andrew, I don't have the exact manual you mentioned. I do have the AIX Version 3 Communication Concepts and Procedures books (GC23-2203-01). There is a chapter on the host connection program/6000. It probably has everything that was included in the guide. I salvaged it from the trash last week during an 'old manual purge'. I'll check back on this thread to see if you are interested. (I would only require cost of shipping).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back