Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AI Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmkG

Programmer
May 12, 2001
PH
Hi! Your friendly neighborhood Asm programmer here!

need help developing a strategy board game AI. NOT Chess.
Specs:
Uncertainty. Only known data is position of opponent's pieces, type of enemy piece unknown.
All pieces move 1 step at a time. No diagonals.
paper-rock-scissors piece types. Piece 2 defeats piece 1 and piece 15; piece 3 defeats pieces 1 and 2; piece 4 defeats pieces 1,2,3; piece 5 defeats pieces 1,2,3,4;... up to piece 15 defeats pieces 1 and 3-14, but piece 2 defeats piece 15. Piece 1 is the Flag, VIP, King, bigwig...

The framework's done, now I need the AI!! I need help developing it. Please refer me to any site, book, or any person you think can help...

And pls. remember I am Asm hehehe 'course I can hand-compile any C stuff... "Information has a tendency to be free. Which means someone will always tell you something you don't want to know."

At least, can someone tell me WHERE I should be posting this stuff, I don't remember seeing an AI forum... "Information has a tendency to be free. Which means someone will always tell you something you don't want to know."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back