Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AGP Rate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcvpjd3

IS-IT--Management
Apr 2, 2001
GB
Hi all. I've got an ASUS A7N266-C mobo which I believe will support up to 8xAGP, I've got a 64M GeForce3 Ti which I believe runs up to 4xAGP, however, when I run SiSoft Sandra it tells me that I'm currently running at 1x AGP. I've had a look in my BIOS and can't find any way of changing this. How do I get my PC to run at 4x AGP?

Thanks Patrick

FLAMEWAR.GIF

Have you tried right clicking desktop, properties, GeForce,Performance and Quality, and changing those settings?

Yup - nothig in there to set for AGP range I've also downloaded an app called Powerstrip which confirms I'm at 1x AGP. Running MadOnion 3D benchmark gives me a score of 2038, where as similar machines on there site come back with results in excess of 7000 (and some over 8000).

Appreciate Any help...Thanks Patrick

FLAMEWAR.GIF

Thanks for the replies - I've downloaded the latest drivers for the nForce Chipset and that's changed my AGP rate to 4x.

Regards Patrick

FLAMEWAR.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back