Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

agnets getting login exceeded -help

Status
Not open for further replies.

kex1

Technical User
Jun 26, 2007
US
I have a remote site that is reporting some agents are getting login limit exceeded. Time for more Agent Postion licenses? I checked in Historical Stats\Paramaters and Agent Position showing Value of 200....and measured value is 66....is measured value what we're actually using? If multiple sites, can and how is another site use the same licenses?

What release do you have? And if it is Contact Center 6.0, do you have the enterprise license or the standard (same as the older versions, restricted to agents at that site)?

Oops, hit Return too soon. You might also have exceeded your maximum agent login for your PBX. Print the SCB block in LD 23 to see that limite after LOG.

6.0 where would i check to see if enterprise or standard?

make sure the license manager is running and its not in countdown

how would i chck that lic mgr is running...from server Under License Manager.....then?

djwht - In License Mgr, It is showing ACTIVE and server IP

sandyml when i print scb in ld 23 , i get below:

REQ prt
TYPE scb
CUST 0
SCH0721
CUST
>err sch0721
>
SCH0721
SCB must exist for CHG, OUT, or PRT command.

Severity: Info

what are you license for with regards to agent positions, check your keycodes/license manager features

...looking at historical parm doesnt provide an accurate picture...those settings in there, can be set to just about anything as long as there's hd space.

i had this same problem. I had to delete the agent and rebuild them. then it worked.

under Lic Mgr, showed counts and LM_NET_VOAN was 100 and isssued was 100....checked lm_log and max license issued message. GHuess that was the issue not enough licenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back