Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

aggregated needs count of from table by location

Status
Not open for further replies.

wattyl

Technical User
May 1, 2002
GB
I have a table for aggregated needs, there are 9 headings and each heading is scored High, Medium or Low This table has 5 areas that require an aggregated needs total monthly and they can be called A, B, C, D, and S. it is set out in the following manner
Location -heading x9 - score x3 per heading
How do I set up a query to calculate those results on a monthly basis.[bigglasses]

Any help , I need to produce an aggregated needs table showing High, Medium or low categories form a table using a query on a monthly basis. The table has five categories which are marked High, medium or low , has anyone an idea that could help me to set up the query I would require to reurn a monthly aggregated count of those marks.
Watty

It is hard to tell what you need from the information. Show an example of the table definition and what the results will look like.

Hi There,
The table has 6 headings lets call them item 1, Item2 and so on. Each heading is classified with a high ,medium or low result in a text box for individual clients i.e.
client 1 item 1 H,M or L
item 2 H,M or L
item 3 H,M or L etc.
These results have to be reported monthly using a report showing the count of the HIGHS,MEDIUMS and LOWS for each client.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back