Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Agfa star 400 RIp error

Status
Not open for further replies.

dariopp

Programmer
Mar 20, 2010
MK
Hey guys i got a problem on my agfa star 400 Rip.I have connect my pc with the agfa star 400 and when i open the printer Agga Laser writher and drag the PostScript file into the printer it open an error message : The file cannot be printed .Try oppening with the correct name and application..
I have this film-making machin for a one month and i cannt start working. i want to say that im using windows xp ...
pls help me guys ...

You probably don't want to be posting in the MAC forum if you are using a PC...

Fee

"The cure for anything is salt water – sweat, tears, or the sea." Isak Dinesen

Sorry to hear that you are having problems buddy - you should not have to drag and drop onto the printer - you should be able to just print directly to the printer either from the pc you have connected or from across a network. If you cannot get it to work i would be happy to buy the star 400 from you. I have one that i was using and the power supply went down. If you are interested post back and i will get you my email address somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back