Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

agents-users on CCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

backe

Programmer
Aug 6, 2003
RS
Hi all!

I have CCC with 15 agents
The problem is that I have only one agent in my Delta server under Agents, rest of them are under Users
Settings for that man are the same as for the others.

On IP Office I set up force login for each agent, all of them are members in group, the ringing type for group is set to hunt.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Here are some tips, the agents have to be set up as Hot Desks which means they need a login code under Telephony I believe... ie they need to login to their phones. The other bit is they NEED to be logged in and have some historical action happening for the Delta Server to begin seeing them and listing them. Sometimes it takes an hour or so of calls going through before they start to get recogized in delta and then also in the Call Center View app (which needs to be configured to see certain groups before it shows groups in the windows of its group views.

Agents must have a unique telephonenumber, i.e. it may not be an extension number AND they MUST have a login code And forced login MUST be set.

After setting Forced Login, the agents must logout and log back in for it to take effect.
Then they should show up in the Agent area of Delta server, but may not show up in CCV until they make/receive calls - ie get some data history.

IPwarrior (Programmer) Apr 24, 2007
Yes I have set:
- login code
- force login - checked
- each user have unique extension number which is different then base extensions on IP Office

And this is set for all users, but only ONE user apears to be agent in Delta Server?!?!?!?

This is what I get in Delta Server:

Agents Diagnostics

Name Type Device Number Location State State
Peter Extension 202 10.9[115] CMCSDialled BUSY
Marc Agent 201 10.8[114] CMCSConnected CONNECTED

List all of your hunt group names and extension numbers and membership.

hunt groups:
- Main 100 (members: none)
- Company 700 (members: all users from extn 201 to 220)

users:
- from 201 to 220 (user names are their personal names and surnames)

Have you loked at the Delta server there is a seeting for agents logged in that has to be checked

I think I did everything vith Delta Server corectly.

Can you tell me specificly what you ment?

Check your licensing as well. This will limit the agents in DS

Hi, guys!
I would like to thank you for your interesting in my problem and for your effort to resolve it.
But I have found a sollution.

The problem was in Force login.
I’ve set that up through User rights, and on everyone of them it was checked, but IPO didn’t understood that. Now I’ve removed User rights, and manually set Force login for every user. And now Delta server can see all agents.

Thanks again for your replies!

I had the same problem with Force Login and user rights. You can keep them in the User Rights group, but make sure the Force Login isn't taken from User Rights but set manually!!

Rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back