Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Agents put into "not ready"

Status
Not open for further replies.

munson11

IS-IT--Management
Dec 2, 2003
US
We have a problem where agents are being placed into "not ready" without hitting any keys. It began yesterday, and I have personally witnessed it happen. It is affecting blocks of 3 to 20 agents at random times. I saw 8 agents with the exact same "not ready" time in an agent real-time display, which is highly unlikely to happen in our call center since the agents rarely use the not ready key. The agents are call forced.

We are on CC6 SU05 since 12/08. Will SU06 fix this problem?

we have a similar issue before.. i believe it has nothing to do with cc6. though it is always recommended to upgrade your PEPs.

verify what TN are your agents that is having this problem.. if its on the same TN (say TN 8-0-0), check your MGC card connectivity.

I agree with bukoljoe, it's more likely to be a hardware problem with the meridian/succession or a sig server if they're IP.

Hi,

Its PBX issue. PBX is sending off hook/NRD message to phonesets. I found similar issue at site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back