Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Agents going into Aux-work

Status
Not open for further replies.

G3rtech

Technical User
Mar 7, 2003
US
I'm having problems with my agents being put into Aux-work after a brief time of not getting any calls. Is there a setting I can change. This is a new call center and we are working out the kinks. Thanks!

S8700s w/ CM3.1.1

I've looked in the syslogs of the Web Maint Page,
I've looked for events for my stations,
I've looked for errors for my stations with no luck.
It acts almost like a timer but it doesn't appear to be consistent.

Did you check to make sure they are not getting RONAs?

Yes we are set to RONA 4 rings then they go back to queue. Something just kicks them into aux-work. The agents arent getting calls are punching buttons when this happens.

CORRECTION...
Yes we are set to RONA 4 rings then the caller goes back into queue and the agent into aux-work.

So are you sure that your problem is not a result of the RONA calls? Put a CMS trace on some of the agents, and use the CMS Real-Time Exception report for the RONA calls (The CMS exception is "ringing call automatically redirected").

Susan
"An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you do know and what you don't."
- Anatole France

Ok I'll give that a shot. Thanks!

Is 'CMS' a reporting tool? I don't think I have that.

If you are using EAS (Expert Agent Selection), then you will WANT to have Avaya CMS Supervisor. It is an Avaya reporting tool for your call center applications. I can't imagine running a call center without it. Are you sure that you didn't get this tool with your setup?

Susan
"An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you do know and what you don't."
- Anatole France

Yes. We use N-Focus from Netlert for all reporting and Witness for audio recording.

Okay. I'm not that familer with N-Focus but I'm sure that they have some sort of historical cradle-to-grave reporting so you can find out if this is related to any RONA issues.

Susan
- Anatole France

I'm going to get the vendor to dial in. I'll update when it's resolved.

Well sofar, so good after a minor change. In the hunt group for RONA, it was set to 4 and we changed it to 6. I don't know why that would matter but so far no complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back