Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Agent to Agent Transfrer

Status
Not open for further replies.

uvtech

MIS
Nov 5, 2002
US
Could someone please provide me different options to accomplish the following:

I need to be able to transfer calls from one Agent to another. Currently they are creating a CDN for each agent to accompish this. But this requires a lof of leg work and has maxed out the CDN count in the PBX. I have heard a lot about phantom DN's in the symposium and the pbx but I am not sure how to make the phantom ring the symposium. Could some one please provide me more info and possible another solution to this.

Thanks

A phantom DN is created in your switch. The TN will start with 144 or 146 or 152. If you go into your switch to see if you have any goto LD 11. At REQ: enter in LUVU. When it ask's for TYPE: enter 500. Enter till you get a list of unused 500 TN's. the phantoms are listed last, higher TN number.

When you create a phantom DN assign a 4 digit DN. When you get to FTR(features) of the TN program FTR dfcw 4 xxxx.
xxxx = the CDN you want calls to goto.

Here is what a phantom TN looks like:

DES 1470
TN 144 0 01 05 PHANTOM
TYPE 500
CDEN 4D
CUST 0
WRLS NO
DN 1389 0 MARP
CPND
NAME
XPLN 27
DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST
AST NO
IAPG 0
HUNT
TGAR 1
LDN NO
NCOS 6
SGRP 0
RNPG 0
XLST
SCI 0
CLS CTD DTN FBD XFD WTA THFD FND HTA ONS
LPR XRD CWD SWD MWD RMMD SMWD LPD XHD SLKD CCSD LND TVD
CFTD SFD MRD C6D CNID CLBD AUTU
ICDD CDMD LLCN EHTD MCTD
GPUD DPUD CFXD ARHD OVDD AGTD CLTD LDTD ASCD
MBXD CPFA CPTA DDGA NAMA MIND
MCRD
EXR0 SHL ABDD CFHD DNDY DNO3
CWND USMD USRD BNRD OCBD RTDD RBDD RBHD FAXD CNUD CNAD PGND FTTC
PLEV 02
AACS NO
MLWU_LANG 0
FTR DCFW 4 1470
DATE 14 OCT 2005

Good Luck.

Duke BB!
Go Blue Devils!

To continue with nortelinsd's comments, you would set the DCFW prompt to a CDN (let's call it the Agent to Agent Transfer CDN). Next, use the DIALED DN intrinsic. In the script for the CDN, you would say something like:

WHERE DIALED DN EQUALS
VALUE aaaa: EXECUTE SCRIPT nnn
VALUE bbbb: EXECUTE SCRIPT yyy
VALUE cccc: EXECUTE SCRIPT zzz
DEFAULT: EXECUTE SCRIPT abc
END WHERE

Or, you can route call instead of execute script, if you are not going to use QUEUE TO AGENT commands.

Is there a way to conver the DIALED DN TO an Agent ID call variable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back