Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Agent sees wrong site name when answering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imstillhere

IS-IT--Management
Jun 6, 2008
US
I am very new to Symposium and im still scared of this thing. and the one I inhereted is a mess :) I was tasked to create a new site and route it in like another site.. So the Calls come in from Call pilot
I made a new SDN in Call Pilot made the menus,made CDN'S in symposium& PBX, made skillsets etc plugged info in the script. Everything I built had the new name associated with it.. all the routing is working correctly and I get the calls to the agents.. but the agents see a different hospital that the one I made? Where in the call flow does symposium attach the name it sends to the agent..or is there more than one place to do this ? Thank you in advance for any help.

If you are referring to the display they see on their phone then that is configured in Symposium Configuration under Phonset Displays. There you will see the items you can choose to display on the phone. For instance if it shows DNIS then the name programmed on your PBX for that DNIS would be the incorrect name.

Thank you. I dont know what happened but it just started working. I didnt change anything. I guess it just took Symposium a good while before it actually updated. I thought I had read somewhere that once the script validated the update, the next call should go through the script change. Sorry to have wasted anyones time. Thank you again for your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back