Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Agent Perfomance Report question 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

plshlp123

Technical User
Aug 10, 2005
US
The column that says "break time" how is that tracked? Is the a break key? or is that the time between calls that is set before the next is brought to the agent?

it's about the break time set in the Call Presentation Class

I wish that was true. I've seen reports that the agent has only had 3 skillset calls yet it showed 11 minutes of "break" time. the presentation class is set for 15 seconds.

I believe agents can reset the "break" timer by pressing a feature key on their phone while they are in "break". Have seen that one happen.

First of all the end user's at this customer can barely figure out how to make a call, let alone use a feature code. That would explain it if my call break timer was shorter than expected, I just don't understand why it is so long, the system wouldn't count break time for DN calls would it?

I think that lretrievers means that if the agent presses a feature key on their phone before their break time ends, the timer is reset and it starts the countdown all over again.

Anyway, from the NTP:

BreakTime
Description: Meridian 1/Succession 1000 switch only. The total time an agent is in the Break state for all skillsets. You can configure an agent’s call presentation class to place the agent in break state after each call.
Triggers: Break time begins when a call is released and ends when the timer
elapses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back