Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Agent Login/Logout Report -Excessive Walkaway & Returned from Walkaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

smiley730

Programmer
Apr 27, 2006
Hi,

I have a strange problem and was wondering if anyone has run across this. We are using Nortel Contact Center 6.0. Out of over 100 agents, I am having problems with one agent on the Agent Login/Logout reports. All day long, she shows to be going in and out of Walkaway. However, she is a reliable agent (I have witnessed this myself :) and is usually on an active call when these Walkaway/Returned from Walkaway show up (mostly for a few seconds to a couple of minutes). I am at a loss. Here is what I have done:

*Replaced the phone.
*Replaced the headset.
*Removed the headset.
*Changed TN. (punched down twice)
*Rebuilt the phone with a different position ID.
*Rewired jack at desk.
*Force download on set.
*Changed Agent login.
*Replaced the line cord from jack to phone.
*Moved ports on call recording system.

Also, on real time agent displays, she is the only one that has a * in Walkaway when her Incalls status shows On hold.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

what service pack you on ccms? I know there are a lot of fixes for these kind of issues in SU08.

Thanks KillianK for the quick response! It looks like we may be a little behind. We are on Service Pack 2. I'm new here, so it looks like I need to schedule some updates. Maybe that will correct the problem.

Thanks again!

WalkawayTime
Description: The total time an agent is in the Walkaway state.
Triggers:
Communication Server 1000/Meridian 1 PBX switch: Walkaway time
begins when:
•an agent puts a Contact Center Manager call (ACD, NACD, or DN) on
Hold, and disconnects or unplugs the headset
•an agent in Not Ready state puts a Not Ready on hold
Walkaway time ends when the agent takes the phone off hook or plugs in the headset.

Based upon the definition I would suspect the phone is seeing the headset is disconnected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back