Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Agent history - not populating for some agents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tihana

Technical User
May 7, 2018
HR
IPOCC 10.0.
Our client reported that in home tab, element Agent history is not populating for some agents.
At first I thought that the authorizations or privileges had somethng to do with it, then maybe that the home file was different for those agents, but no.
I cannot find similarities in agents that are affected.
i.e. There are several different profiles, on one agent it works fine, on the other it doesn't. Agents without profiles, but with same privileges, authorities and agent groups, are also affected.

The server was restarteed in the meenwhile, it didn't help.
I'm not sure how they exit the application or if they shut down or hibernate their PCs, but could that affect the session? If the application is not fully exited, and the PC was not shut down?

BR,
Tihana

Hello Tihana,

I'm experiencing same issue on R10.1 after an upgrade from R9.1 to R10.1.

have you found solution to this issue. Avaya has no documentation to back this issue

BR
Bobsiko

It's supposed to be fixed at least in the latest service pack for 10.1.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

Issue yet to be fixed because i have R10.1.2 which is latest release from on IPOCC

I still haven't find the fix for this issue.
In our client's case the agents have been moving from PC to PC using their own username and the extension of the phone that was connected to that PC.
Also some agents wouldnt exit the UI completely and would let the PC go to hibernate state.
When we warned them not to do that, and (if they want to move to another desk) to log in to the phone with their own extension and to exit the UI completely the problem sorted out ''by itself''.

Bobsiko05 said:
Issue yet to be fixed because i have R10.1.2 which is latest release from on IPOCC

If you would spend 30 seconds to look on the download site you would see that 10.1.2.1 is the latest release.

There's a fix for customer history in that, I haven't heard about any issues with the Agent History from my customer lately.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back