Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Agent aux out time

Status
Not open for further replies.

bparr

Technical User
Feb 11, 2009
US
I know I can set the amount of time that an agent is automaticly auxed out after an inbound call, but is there a way to have an agent auxed out for a period of time after an outbound call?

What do you mean by "auxed out"?

Agents are placed in an Unavailable status while on a call (inbound or outbound) and will not receive ACD calls, unless their skills have MCH set up.

Susan
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
Then, when you criticize them, you are a mile away ...
and you have their shoes.”

refering to the ACW interval. is it possible to set an ACW interval for after an outgoing call?

No, there is no setting for that.

Reason to aux out after an outbound call?

Same reason to aux out after an incomming call. to finish up notes and get ready for the next call.

Then just have the agent go into AUX or ACW manually at the end of the call.

Susan
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
Then, when you criticize them, you are a mile away ...
and you have their shoes.”

I tested this out and found that the only way to do this is to make the outbound call in any of the aux modes. This way you can avoid incoming calls when the outbound call is disconnected and also finish up ACW and then get ready for the next call(change to Auto-IN mode).

hope this is the scenario you are facing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back