Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Agent alert 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecky

Technical User
Jun 11, 2003
NL
If an agent is in AUX and there are more than 3 calls waiting I want to have an alert (ring, flash, SMS), so that they will get back available.
Even better would be something like a pagercall...

How can I create this???

CU Ecky

You can use a qcalls light on the phone, it would start flashing depending on how you set it up. That is setup on the hunt group screen.

Tanx DavidPayne & Callmaster.

They use IP-agent and they have an queue message bar. I just want it to be visible/audible from a distance.

Ecky

what do you think about a wallboard from symon or spectrum ?

With best regards
Callmaster

What is "symon/spectrum", I'm dutch ;-P
If you mean an board with led's, it think it's a good plan.
Is there a posibility too hook it up to the switch?

yes ... we use spectrum wallboards in our sales to show hor many calls are queued and for agent status like how many in aux work .. after call or avail.

take a look at the website
for more information

With best regards
Callmaster

use CMS Supervisor on a PC with sound and then set up exception rules for the skill.

Hi Avayajoe,

I've already tried to use CMS. But not al the comp. have a soundcard, the internal speaker is often to weak.

Thanx Ecky ;DD

We have a 42" plasma screen that is wall mounted and connected up to a PC running CMS. I have written a custom report based on the Integrated Split/Skill Comparison and this shows the following data: Split/Skill, State, Calls Waiting, Oldest Call Waiting, Ave Answer Speed, ACD Calls, Ave ACD Time, Aband Calls, % Calls Aband, Agents Staffed and Agents Available. I have set thresholds so that if for example more than 3 calls are waiting, the cell turns yellow and if more than 5 calls are waiting the cell turns red.

We find this works much better than wall boards as you can fit a lot more info on the screen, especially when you have multiple skills.

Hi tsturg,

I like that idea!! I'm going to make this as an proposal to the big chees ;PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back