Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AFTER HOURS SET TO 0 OR 1 RING

Status
Not open for further replies.

knuckleweasel

Programmer
Sep 2, 2005
US
I HAVE A VM PRO CLIENT INTUITY V 3.0. I WANT MY AFTER HOURS AA TO ANSWER AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE WHERE DO I SELECT HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE THE NIGHT GREETING PICKS UP THE CALL.

There is no "1" way to accomplish this on an IP Office. Trace out your inbound call route to see how your system has been programmed to handle inbound calls to your main number. This will help you figure out what needs to be done in order to route calls at night to the AA immediately.

To make the voicemail answer quickly at night route the call directly into a voicemail pro short code or module.

If the call goes straight to the group and it is in night service it will ring for about 6 seconds before answering

thanks jesterock but can you go into detail on how to do this. sorry i dont understand.

thanks. all i had to do was set a time profile for the hunt group under manager for 8-5 mon.-fri. now after hours and the weekends the vm picks up immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back