Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

After hours call forward to another site

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTPhoneguy

Technical User
Nov 25, 2005
CA
We have our Help desk queue NCFW to another site which is a long distance call for after hours support between 6pm and 7am.

Most calls are completing but there are some that are not which seem to be around 6am. I am wondering if our system may be configured to block NCFW to a long distance number after hours.

Where could I check this?

in the rlb you can add tob routing.. very seldom used but check there 1st

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Actually it is pointing to a toll-free. My mistake

We see the calls hit an agents phone (who is logged out) then it gets transferred.

John - What is RLB and TOB routing? What load is it?

TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 3485
MWC YES
MAXP 15
SDNB NO
BSCW NO
RGAI NO
ACAA NO
FRRT 3
FRT 12
SRRT 6
SRT 60
NRRT 6
FROA NO
NCFW 918664518351
FNCF NO
FORC NO
RTQT 0
SPCP YES
OBTN NO
RAO NO
CWTH 1
NCWL NO
BYTH 0
OVTH 2047
TOFT NONE
HPQ NO
OVDN
IFDN
OVBU LNK LNK LNK LNK
EMRT
MURT 10
RTPC NO
HOML NO
RDNA NO
DAL NO
RPRT YES

in ld 90 prt the npa or spn to see where 1800 is pointed

Code:
REQ  prt

CUST 0

FEAT net
TRAN ac1
TYPE npa

NPA  1800

NPA  1800
[COLOR=red]RLI  8[/color]

notice that mine is pointing to rli 8, then go to 86 and print rlb 8 to see if any tod are modified
Code:
REQ  prt

CUST 0

FEAT rlb

RLI  8

RLI  8
ENTR 0
LTER NO
ROUT 6
[COLOR=red]TOD  0 ON  1 ON  2 ON  3 ON
     4 ON  5 ON  6 ON  7 ON[/color]

because it's a 1800, i doubt if your blocking 1800 on a time bases but if it's time related your block could be there..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

you may need to test it and do some trunk stats or trak's to see what the actual problem... when a user tells me it always breaks at 18:00, translation.. it broke once some time past 17:00.. all trunks busy.. or all busy on the faz end etc.. very few places use time of day blocking..and if you do, chances are you would know it before this problem

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Telco only gave us Limited Access Password and I can't get into those loads.

I will get them to give me access and go from there.

Well I have investigated this more. The location calling us is coming over tie lines to here to the DID which hits our Help Desk queue. That queue 8585 is NCFW to voicemail. Callers hear options in voicemail to select the reason for their call. Once they make a choice they are pointed to another queue 3485 which is the one NCFW to another site.

Our Distribution centre gets through when they call out of their location over the PSTN to the full DID number but not on the tie line. Our help desk is staffed 7am to 6:00pm. The issue seems to be in the 5-6:30 am time frame.

thread798-1288820

"No NCOS on ACD the incoming trunk will control the call"
John Poole has already answered this one before...

The TIE trunk NCOS controls the call as does the DID NCOS allow the NCFW.

KE407122

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back