Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Affordable Multi-screen setup help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blight

Vendor
Apr 5, 2007
US
I have a customer who wants 3 display multi-screen wall mounted setup. I have my eye on a few different ones, but I'm looking for a vendor that can provide them at a good cost, now and in the future. We have quite a few applications coming up that we can use these on, and we will be looking for a long term relationship. Any help would be appreciated(would need video card + 3 screen multi-screen wall mounted display. Possibly larger multi-screens in the future).

thanks in advance

Are you looking for three cloned displayed (same image) or are you trying to stretch the desktop across all three screens ?
What OS Windows or Linux

You'll have to install at least 2 graphics cards, maybe even 3, depending on whether they're dual or single port.

Another alternative is to use the old PCs as screen drivers using MaxiVista. See
As mentioned earlier, which OS?

You'll have to install at least 2 graphics cards, maybe even 3, depending on whether they're dual or single port.
This is not true! all you need is ONE...

See:

Question is: is $299 cheap enough?

Ben

"If it works don't fix it! If it doesn't use a sledgehammer..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back