Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Advertisement Status, summary shows number but details showed nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teknia

MIS
Apr 24, 2003
SG
Hi,

In the Advertisement status, it showed some number for program success, but when I drill down for more details, there are no messages.

I have not been able to display any messages for quite a few advertisement. Did I miss out something creating the advertisement?

I do not quite know what you mean.... By clicking on "System Status /Advertisement Status" you can see a list of all advertised packages.
By double-clicking on one these packages you should see the site it ran on and all the numbers you wrote about.
Then you can right-click on the desired site and choose "Show Messages / All".
That should open up the "SMS Status Message Viewer".

Is the information you need ?
Chris

I opened up the "SMS Status MEssage Viewer", but the problem is there are no messages, even though in the summary, it stated "Program Success" as 15 (example).

So I was wondering if I forgot to click something somewhere?

So far I have created 5 test advertisement, all showed no messages, even though in the summary, there are some numbers.

Thanks.

you did not forget something....could be a few reasons for this:
- the reporting back is not finished
- the advertisment is outdated and the according messages have been deleted in sql

when did you create the advertisement ?

chris

The oldest was created on the 16th of April, never expires.

How long does it take for the reporting back part?

The last advertisement that I created with messages showing was 25 March, to expire in 3 months time. That has messages, but not the rest of the adverts since.

hi brothers,
i will say some thing :
- the message should appear fast debend on the connectivity
- try to press F5 after u advertise the package, to refresh the console...the see the status of the advertisement which u want

with my best wishes

Hi,

The package was created on the 24th of April, 5 days old now.

The Parent SMS is on LAN, still no messages. Even though in Summary page there are figures of Program Success.

Has anyone encountered this before? I check the MS KB, nothing of such....maybe their X-files might have something simliar...

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back