Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ads by Goooogle

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeLacey

MIS
Nov 9, 1998
GB
Hello all,

I'm not an IT newbie but I am very much a newcomer to web sites and to FrontPage in particular. I'm still at the stage where I'm not sure what questions to ask, doing better than I was though.

My question - I'm using Frontpage 2002 to maintain a site ( and I'd like to include some Google Ads down the right hand side of each page - in the same way that the header and links down the left are common to each page. Where is the code for the header and links? It seems to me that the code for the google ads would be best placed there.

Alternatively, if someone else has implemented Google Ads and has a better approach then I'm all ears.

Mike

I am not inscrutable. [orientalbow]

Want great answers to your Tek-Tips questions? Have a look at faq219-2884

While in "Design View" place your cursor where you want the ads to be shown and then do this.

Go to the Toolbar

"Insert" -----> "Web Component" ------> "Advanced Controls"----->"HTMl" and paste your code into the box and hit "OK" then save you changes. That is the easiest way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back