Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ADP Enterprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanencolo

Technical User
Aug 28, 2007
US
I am using ADP Enterprise v 4.0 interfaced with Oracle I believe.

I am just running a simple query in ADP listing all employees who are active and the results only go up to 999??

How do I get the rest of the employees in the output?

Help!

Shane

Draft Mode? Sorry I am new to ADP. I log in on INternet Explorer and once I am in, I click on the Queries tab, then Click on People Informtion and put a Filter of "Active" employees only and I tick mark the Last Name, First name and adress field as this is the information I am trying to attain.

What other information can I provide to help you help me? :) I can give you a screen shot??

You are using the query tool delivered within the Enterprise application. You need to access Citrix to get to ReportSmith in order to do real reporting. The query tool as you have found out is limited.

Okay, I got the Citrix Access and I have ReportSmith. So i connected to the Production environment using my credentials for ADP, but I dont even know where to start!! I went to New Report, chose Column, but then it wants to know which Table to add? There are tons to choose from! I just want a list of all the employees that works for us actively and their addresses.

Can anyone help me design this report?

You will need to get some ADP specific ReportSmith Training.

Take a look at CharlesCook.com for more information.

Specializing in ReportSmith Training and Consulting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back