Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Administration & Operation Manuals Nortel 81C System

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggydavie

IS-IT--Management
Nov 23, 2008
FR
Any chance someone can let me know where i can download or find operational manuals for the meridian 81C option.

thx

Greetings experts,

One quick question i read you have to type LOGO everytime you log out of the meridian system to restart bg routines , is this only when you have exited the overlay or even if you just login to check if a username and password is correct that you have to type LOGO before you exit.

I just want to understand if its only specific to when you use overlays and want to exit the system or its everytime you exit the system.

It does not matter what reason you logged in. If you were logged in and walk away, someone else behind you is logged in. The only real good reason to log out is security. The system will eventually log you out of you forgot. Nothing in background is that important that you have to make a trip back just to type LOGO.

Find more at GHTROUT.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back