Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Adjacent Cordless Keyboards Interfering with each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

manxster

Technical User
Sep 17, 2002
GB
We have two users who have microsfot cordless keyboards and they have been using them fine for months. All of a sudden, the input to one keyboard is coming up on the screen of the adjacent pc. I've looked all over the MS web support pages and cannot find any mention of this phenomenon. Has anyone else had this problem?

Manxster,

When you say “all of a sudden”, could that have been about 6 days ago. Might they have been swapped?

Also although I don’t have one of these devices myself, I thought keyboards and mice like this have some way of switching radio frequencies or whatever they use.

bandit600

It was brought to my attention yesterday so the devices have been reinstalled and the connection frequencies reset but to no avail. As far as we know the keyboards haven't been swapped but the input appears on both monitors so I don't think it's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back