Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ADI License lookup

Status
Not open for further replies.

edlee321

Technical User
Nov 4, 2008
US
is there anyway to lookup the avaya adi licenses for 1399532279

I don't think so. In PLDS you can look up your assets using the Host ID. But I don't believe the ADI will show up.
You cannot rehost those to another system/SD Card. You have to do a license migration to PLDS Your distributer may be able to do something for you.

the plds is 111399532279

the sd is 1399532279

I am not trying to move to a different ip office, someone in my office reset the ip office configulation, and i have to restart from scratch, but i dont have a copy of my old license numbers

If you are still on time you can grab the previous config file from the system\backup folder

If you have even an old copy of the con fig.cfg file or whatever ese you could have named the "master" operating cfg file ....

Put the cfg file on your desktop .... got to OFFLINE under FILE menu - OPEN FILE>

Pick that CFG file from your desktop ... and if it opens ... yo can find what you need :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back