Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

address book replication error

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobmanuk

IS-IT--Management
Nov 10, 2003
GB
hi all,

we have external sales people who report an error when replicating the groups address book, the error says "no such entry failed with <ourserver>/server/engprod/renold"
is there any kind of error log that can give more information on the error or is this a regular ocurrance with address books,

please rely asap this problem has gone on long enough,

Thanks in advance,

MattyG

This is can be many reason...
1) There could be some other ID in the local address book..which is been edited by the user
2) local address may not be updated after there is any updation in the server
3) Else check the location document/whether user is using
his/her same location document...
4)If its server to server replication..give push command fromo primary server indicating names.nsf

cheers

sorry it has been a while but it seems that it might be an ID error as far as i can tell there hasnt been any changes but it was working a couple of weeks ago, it is local-server replication by the way servers replicate just fine (or so the logs tell me). When i look in my local log file under replication tasks it shows the following error,
note: i have asked IBM about this and they have yet to come up with an answer.

"Unable to store document in renoldnames.nsf (NoteID = 0) from GBLMIL02/Server/EngProd/Renold names.nsf (NoteID = 8918): No such entry
Unable to store document in renoldnames.nsf (NoteID = 0) from GBLMIL02/Server/EngProd/Renold names.nsf (NoteID = 8922): No such entry
Unable to replicate renoldnames.nsf: No such entry
Unable to replicate with server No such entry"

Thanks for your help,

Matty G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back