Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

adding network route at meridian

Status
Not open for further replies.

prakap

Technical User
Oct 13, 2003
IN
Hi, I had installed meridian 11C-mini having ELAN ip-192.1.1.1 and TLAN ip-210.1.1.1. I have a L3 network having IP range- 80.0.0.0/8.I created a vlan at L3 and enabled ip forwarding. I want to bring that meridian in network means Meridian can able to comunicate with L3 network.Can any one help me what changes I have to do like wether I have to add route or any other changes on any LD's.

Thanks!

You will have to change the primary address of the PBX in LD 117 to an address on your network. You have to create a new host and then set it as the active host. I will use an X for filler on the addresses.

Ld 117
.new host primary_ip 80.X.X.X

Then

.update DBS

then

.chg elnk active primary_ip

then

.update dbs

Then you need to go into LD 135 and disable/renable the ELNK.

LD 135
.dis elnk

then

.enl elnk

then

.stat elnk

Make sure the ELNK shows your new IP address.

Thanks, I have to change only active ELNK or the ELAN IP of ITG has also to be put on the same Network(i.e 80.0.0.0/8).
I have to manage the Meridian using NNM. For that I have to give any SNMP communities and SNMP server infomation at Meridian.pls help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back