Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Adding Menu Option In YSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishhead64

Technical User
Apr 25, 2007
US
I have a working menu with press choices configured. I've added a new press choice, added the condition and assigned 6, I want to send it to a Subroutine, but couldn't get it to work. I change to a transfer with a known working extension, for both, I get "That is an invalid selection".
I can't find anything in the documentation besides Configuring the Menu Activity. The test passes. What am I missing?
I added a menu option in a different Subroutine and it worked perfectly.

This may be a clue, I don't recall seeing "tync Incomplete" before.

synv_pqwnl3.jpg

Menu6_ilazgk.jpg

Thanks!
Al Feinberg
MiCollab 9.7.1.103-01
Mitel Standard Linux 11.0.106
OVA 9.4.1.8
MiVoice Business Release level: 9.4
NuPoint Unified Messaging Build: 20.6.0.4.01
Revolutions 2022.2.1
MiCC 9.4.2
MiR 7.0.0-16.0
CCMWeb
PowerPlay

OK, I got it to work by dialing the 10 digit DID configured in the DNIS for that Workflow. Dialing the 4 digit number didn't work for the new press choice, but does for all the previously built options.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
Al Feinberg
MiCollab 9.7.1.103-01
Mitel Standard Linux 11.0.106
OVA 9.4.1.8
MiVoice Business Release level: 9.4
NuPoint Unified Messaging Build: 20.6.0.4.01
Revolutions 2022.2.1
MiCC 9.4.2
MiR 7.0.0-16.0
CCMWeb
PowerPlay

Might need to resolve the sync error first. If you have multiple call servers and the changes aren't synching to all of them, that could explain your problem.

might also help to see more of the call flow
whatever comes before the menu would probably help determine why you couldn't call it internally

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back