Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Adding disclaimer to OWA outgoing email

Status
Not open for further replies.

dianah

Programmer
Feb 14, 2002
US
I need to add a disclaimer to all outgoing mail messages.
I used stationery for Outlook and this works fine, but some of my users use Outlook Web Access, and I can't find a way to add stationery or change the new message template.

have released a free addon for disclaimers as part of Mailessentials.

Let the 30 day trial run out and the disclaimers will still work according to their press release.

You could look at a product that does it on the Exchange Server. Then, whether the client is Outlook or OWA, the disclaimer software would do its thing.

We looked at a product called eXclaimer that was pretty cool and cheap to purchase - something like $99?

MS has a DLL for Exchange 2000 that may do the trick. It's free, but maybe a little trickier to setup. Sorry, don't remember what it's called but I'm sure it'll be up on microsoft.com somewhere...

HTH,

RobbyB

Thanks for the tips!! :)
I was having a terrible time finding anything on the MS website.

I use this application and it works great! Very easy to configure and use. Also there spam filtering is excellent too.

"D"

See also thread858-503385 [sub]If 'something' 'somewhere' gives 'some' error, excpect random guesses or no replies at all. Please specify details.
Free Tip: The F1 Key does NOT destroy your PC! - Marc
[/sub]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back