Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Adding an "Information Key" to a M3904 Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

BStephens

MIS
Jun 20, 2005
US
I would like to program a key on my conference room phones that a person can press and hear a pre-recorded message i.e the password to our guest network. Our voice mail is MerMail rls 13 and we have an Option 61. Is this possible.

yeah . . just have it be an autodial that is forwarded to VM. then have that VM box be an announcment box.

Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure that I follow. I set up an announcement in the Announcement Definitions with the AID being 400 and In the Voice Services DN Table witch the access DN being 4174.

In LD 23, create an ACD of 4174 and NCFW it to Meridian Mail. Then on the conference room phone, program an ADL key that goes to 4174. When the users pickup and press that key, they will go to the announcement.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

Being that it's a conference Room, I'd make the key:

KEY x HOT D 4 4174

...that way, nobody will inadvertently change the target from the phone. ADL keys can be overwritten by the user. HOT keys cannot

~~~
[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back