Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Adding an Enhanced 4 to List2

Status
Not open for further replies.

T3l3phony

IS-IT--Management
Jan 8, 2004
CA
Can any help me out with the one. I need to change List2 in my abbreviated dialing setup. Right now List2 is set to enhanced 1, but I need to change it to enhnaced 4. It appears though that it will only let me add enhanced 1 or 2. Enhanced 4 is created with my dial codes added.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!!

I assume with list1 you are talking about the field in the station form? In that case you don't have to change it to 4 because this field doesn't refer to the list number. The list number only tells you with which digit the short-codes start, so to use numbers that are stored in list 4, the user will only have to enter the List2 Feature access code or button) and 4XX for a phonenumber in enhanced list 4. As well as the user would have to enter List2 feature access code (or button) and 8xx for a phonenumber in enhanced list 8. Hope you het this. If not, let me know.

Kind Regards,
Maarten Copini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back