Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Adding a voicemail

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERR5020

MIS
Oct 15, 2003
US
I have a opt11 with 50 users that need to add a call pilot mini to. MAC work has been the extent of my experience on the Meridians. Never installed a call pilot from scratch. Ive been stuck in BCM land so its been a while since I worked in the LD's. Im confident I can do it, I just need some guidence. I have all NTP's I should need, I would like to know what steps to take in what order. Any help would be apprieciated......Thanks

To confirm: Do you need to install the CallPilot system? Or just add voice mail capability to users in a system that already has CallPilot working.

~~~
[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators

Sorry about the mis-communication. I need to install a call pilot mini to opt11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back