Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Adding a suggested gratuity on a check Micros 3700

Status
Not open for further replies.

cstoreasst

Technical User
Jan 26, 2024
US
I am completely new at this and have no idea how to add a suggested gratuity to the bottom of a check. I've read some threads and tried to do what they said, but am having no luck. I need step by step instructions as I've never had any sort of training with this system and was thrown into an already operating independent restaurant.

Are you looking for a simply trailer like "suggested gratuity is 18 - 20%"
Or are you looking to have the suggested gratuity as a calculation of the bills total?

I'm looking to have the suggested gratuity as a calculation of the bill's total.

Do you know how to add a SIM to the POS Configurator and a workstation?? I have a SIM script I wrote that I can share with you.

Yes....just tied up with a few things. What version are you on?

I wrote back on version 4.7 but currently running 5.7 MR6 send me a message rich at rgray no space consulting.com and I'll send you the script

Gray, I do not know how to add a sim to the POS.

@ cstoreasst what version of Micros are you on? Can help with the implementation

Wildbar said:
@ cstoreasst what version of Micros are you on? Can help with the implementation
I usually configure this on the Inclusive TAX set up is there away to set the service charge to be included in the current price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back