Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Adding a Signature? (Lotus Notes 6.5.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

richy240

Technical User
Mar 30, 2004
US
I have searched and searched, but I can't find how to add a signature to an email automatically. The Notes help files refer to a menu option that isn't available... What gives?

What version? in 6.5 go to Actions>tools>preferences

under the Mail Tab there is a signature Tab

I cant remember where it is in the other versions.

Mike

I am using version 6.5.1, and that menu option is not available to me. The closest thing I've got is "Mail Tools" and "Calendar Tools". Simply "Tools" isn't there.

Your suggestion is the same as the Notes help files, but like I said that menu option is not there. Do I have to have something specific selected? I am currently looking at the Mail view, and my Inbox is selected. I have tested this in other views, and although the Actions menu DOES change depending on what I am looking at, I never see "Tools".

HELP!

Open your inbox. You should be able to get to it from actions along the top or there should be a Tools button with a dropdown right above the inbox(you may have to arrow it to the right to get to it. but it's the same line as the delete,new memo,foward buttons are on.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back