Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Adding A Second Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCMIPTECH

Vendor
Oct 30, 2008
US
Currently we have one company with a CCR Tree and twenty phones. We would like to add a second company but use the same phones. Can I assign voice mail to a line? If so, will the new VM interfere with the existing VM assign to the telephone. Final question, if a caller dials the new number and listen to the new greeting then press zero what will happen.

Create a second CCR and have it answer 2nd company's lines. Make attendant DN for new CCR the DN for 2nd company's receptionist.

I thought about adding a CCR Tree with a menu node. Include a Hunt Group one with DN 461 and assign this extension with a voice mailbox. Do you foresee any problems?

On a BCM 400 with Rel 4.0:

Because we have two companies sharing one phone system, we have encountered a problem when a caller dials zero after leaving a message. You can reach the other company’s General Delivery mailbox. Is their a way to have two General Delivery Mailbox, if not, how can I isolate these two companies voice mail access?

Have the receptionist and all users in company two point their mailbox target attendant to the company 2 receptionist's extension.

Dasheen,

Will this resolve our problem to dial zero out of company two mailboxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back