Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

adding a 5th attendent

Status
Not open for further replies.

sentrex1

Technical User
Feb 28, 2006
CA
i have a mics with a call pilot i am using all 4 tables with 4 ccr trees.
is there a way to add more tables i would need to add 1 more with a ccr tree,
And why theres is only 4 tables but 7 ccr trees
any help thanks

the brochure says only 4 trees, 10 levels, no mention of only 4 tables, the call centre functionality says 6 day and 6 night table, can you use that?

You can add another CP, or you could migrate the customer to a BCM50.
BCM now provides 99 tables and 99 CCR trees.

Do they use Call Center?
You could make Call Center Skillset behave like a CCR.

-SD-

i thought of doing call center this is a medical health center the department in question has 2 published numbers in the yellow pages but same tree only 4 lines and 4 receptionists and they cant handle the call flow (overpaid gov workers)idealy i would seperate the 2 numbers in 2 tables but thats it i would need 5 tables so i might try to sell them to bcm 50 if it can go up to 99 tables,but as far as all you pro's know the call pilot i guess you can't add tables by buying a keycode ?

Nope.
I'm really surprised Nortel doesn't make them keycode enabled on the 50!
How about routing the calls from the AA/CCR to Hunt Groups.
Put 2 receptionist in each Group and overflow them back and forth.

-SD-

Are all 5 tables different times or companies? If the times/companies are the same on just 2 of the tables, use a basic generic opening greeting. "Hello, you've reached ABC company." Then you can use the extra CCR Trees (7) to provide different options and greetings.

Table 1= CCR Tree 1
Table 2= CCR Tree 2
Table 3= CCR Tree 3
Table 4= CCR Tree 4
Table 4= CCR Tree 5, 6, or 7.

Adversity is Opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back