Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Addidng Width to Crystal Report Template Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2006
US
I have approximately 30 fields that all need to be aligned horizontally on one row in one detail section. How do I increase the size of the template area to accomodate the large number of fields? Below is an example:
[field1][field2][field3][field4][field5][field6][field7]...[field30]
- These all have to be on the same row.

If your problem is that you can only fit so many fields into your report design view which can be based on the page set-up for the printer selected. You can try the following , which works fine for me.
Download PdfSuite995 from this is free software. After installation select this as your printer. You will find in your page set-up that you have the option to select extremely large page widths. You can then see all your fields in design view.

HTH
Pator

Thanks, I also found that I could select "Microsoft Document Writer" as my printer and set paper size to "Custom" to allow me to dynamically define the width.
Thanks for the suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back