Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

add internal 800 to 899 DNs

Status
Not open for further replies.

root911

Technical User
Jun 10, 2002
US
How do you allow or configure a meridian1 option 11c release 17 to allow dns 800 thru 899 to be usable? The system won't allow me to change key 00 to this range of numbers. There are plenty of available TNs. There are no currently setup 800 or 900 extentions, just 100 thru 799.

In LD 20, PRT DNB 8 & see what's assigne to this digit level

does TYPE SFP have anythiong to do with SPRE code of 8?

if I change my SPRE code to 88, will this allow me to use the 800s for extensions except for 880 thru 889?
when changing the customer data block in LD 15, do you just hit <cr> until you get to the item that you want to change or do you have to enter all the items in as you see them?

I believe that should work. When changing the cust data block, you can <cr> past the items you don't want to change. When you go to make the change, enter FTR_DATA at the TYPE: prompt. You'll have fewer items to <cr> past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back