Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Add footer to all emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonty

MIS
Jan 29, 2003
GB
What's the easiest and most efficient way of adding a footer to all emails (one of those "don't print, protect the environment" ones).
Presumably I need to change the design of the "Memo" form but I have no Domino design skills so don't really know where to start. (I do have the designer client)

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Tony.

Depends on your version of Domino - older versions require a design change to the memo form in the mail template (with a corresponding design update to all your mail nsfs). I think from 6.5.5 (and definitely 7) on there's a spot on the server config document to enter a disclaimer footer.

We're on Domino version 7.0.1 but isn't the disclaimer only applied to SMTP mails?

Regards,
Tony.

I think you're right - the only way to put in on internal mail is to modify the Memo form in the mail.ntf and propagate a design update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back