Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

add blank column cross-tab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budjette

Programmer
Jul 8, 2002
CA
Hi!

Is it possible to add a blank column in a cross-tab in crystal 8.5? I use a city field for the column but I need an extra column that I would call 'Corporate' and I need a column for the total. My cross-tab should look like this:

Burnaby Edmonton Winnipeg Corporate Total
Freight $ $ $ $ $
Courrier $ $ $ $ $
Brokerage $ $ $ $ $

Is this possible?

Thanks

Budjette

You need to explain how the corporate column relates to the other fields. Is there a database field that distinguishes "Corporate" from non-corporate? How does the city field appear when the record relates to "Corporate"? Do Corporate and non-Corporate offices appear in the same city?

-LB

Hi!

Thank you for the answer. I found a workaround that is longer to do but it works. But to answer your questions, no there is not a field that distinguish corporate from non-corporate and the field "city" does not relate to the corporate at all.

Thanks.

Budjette [smile]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back