Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

add agent to ACD queue 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMW1

MIS
Aug 21, 2003
US
Can anyone please tell me how to add an agent to an existing acd queue? We have a Meridian 1, option 11 PBX.

Hi Colin,

No, we do not use symposium.

T..Ensure that the extensions have a class of service (CLS) of Agent or Supervisor. AGN or SPV.

Change Key 0 so that it becomes KEY 0 ACD YYYY ZZZZ
Where YYYY is the ACD queue DN, ZZZZ = agent's position ID

You may need to use the following format KEY 0 ACD yyyy (ccc or D) zzz where ccc is the CLID entry which will be a number.

Check another TN for the format.

Colin

Thanks Colin for your help, it worked nicely.

Something you must remember NEVER EVER change a ACD phone without disabling it first. NEVER CHANGE key 0 on an ACD set. If change to key 0 is needed, OUT set and rebuild it. If you dont you cause major corruption in the data base and only NORTEL can fix it. $$$$$$$$ if no contract

unkalary, you have a M1 bulletin for this?

Move agents to another ACD Q via a KEY 0 change for more then 6 years now and never had a problem with it.
Know Hunt groups and IDC changes can cause corruption but changes in ACD?????
regs,
@win

i also have heard of this ACD corruption, but i have changed many many ACD's and never had any prob's... but there is always a first time...

Colin

There is a product bulletin out from Nortel that states you should not make any ECHG's on a Nortel phoneset. The phone must be deleted and reprogrammed. This will elminate any possibility of data corruption in the PBX. That product bulletin was sent out in October of 2002.

Hope this clarifies...but a little off topic.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back