Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Adaptations Avaya Session Manager 6.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JZon

Programmer
Feb 18, 2002
NL
Hi all,

Have a challenge in our testlab.
We have a live SIP trunk, outgoing calls are no problem. Incoming calls on the other hand give us a challenge.

Scenario:
Incoming call from abc.com to def.com. Our domain of the CM however is ghi.com.
I have to use abc.com in a separate signaling group and network region to get the calls entering CM.
But due to the fact that the CM has ghi.com as authorative domain it refuses the routing of the calls coming in to CM.
Message we see in CM is: denial event 1817: No rte for unauth domain.

It looks like we have to make a adaptation to change def.com to ghi.com in session manager. But so far have been unlucky to find the right strings.

Any ideas?

Did you get anywhere on this. I have the same thing in my lab.

Sorry for the late rsponse

All you have to do is to give the adaptation a name in the 'Adaptation name' field, choose the 'Adaptation Module' DigitConversionAdapter, and fill in in the 'Module parameter' field odstd=
Next choose the adaptation created in your entity that it has to be applied to, probably the entity pointing to your CM.

Now in your incoming traces everything pointed to aaa.bbb will be replaced by
odstd = Overide DeSTination Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back