Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ad Hoc

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessebo

IS-IT--Management
Jan 19, 2001
US
I have an icon in ePortfolio that says New Report. I assume that this is in relation to the Ad Hoc report-writing functionality. Can someone speak more on the Ad Hoc functionality? I have the CD but have not installed it yet.

Regards,
Bessebo

Thanks,
I've been looking in the DOCS on the CD but I'm not sure if this is something I want to roll out to users. I may want to do it in the future but not at this point.

Regards,
Bessebo

This New Report Link is related to RAS component of CE. If you have installed RAS license on your machine then only this link should be visible otherwise this link will not be visible to the users.
Otherwise you can go in AVAILABLE.CSP file and comment the code for displaying this link to your users.

Thank You nikhilr,
I commented out the code and now they will not even see the New Report icon. I would rather have it this way until I have researched it more. Do you allow users this type of access?

Regards,
Bessebo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back