Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACW for each agents

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjm23

Technical User
Jul 1, 2020
PH
Hello, is there any way I can assign different ACW timers for each agents? I know we can setup automatic ACW in the skill level but do you know any means of doing it in a per-agent basis?

I believe that is setup on the skill, any reason why they want it per Agent?

They want to have different ACW timers for newly hired agents compared to the usual timer for tenured ones. Configuration is only on the skills page right?

Create a separate skill for them. You need to be able to create reports as well.

Freelance Certified Avaya Aura Engineer

That was the initial proposal I pitched but they want to only have a single skill with different ACW timers :) thanks!

Create a VDN for each ACW and route to the same Skill, Use the ACW of the VDN, not from the Skill. You will give them what you want, but they won’t be happy, lol.

Freelance Certified Avaya Aura Engineer

I see what you're planning. :D but that also mean getting the TFN route to two separate VDNs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back