Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ActiveX Number Pad: Does it exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poteen

Technical User
Jun 9, 2003
IE
I need to find if a pre-built activeX number pad exists in the VBA object libraries or elsewhere. There seems to be nothing on activeX numpads in the FAQ's.
I've found pre-built activex objects such as calendar to be invaluable. I want to avoid having to build a kludge substitute.
Is there anyone who might know??
Thank you,
John

Take a look at I am sure that someone has posted an ActiveX control or project that does what you are looking for. You may hav eto search for calculators and just use the number pad code.

Thanks and Good Luck!

zemp

Thanks zemp, I'll do just that!
Cheers,
John

zemp,
I'mm still stuck. Planetsourcecode.com and MSDN don't seem to have what I need. Maybe I missed it somewhere but I'm surprised that such a 'simple' activeX should not be available. Is it in the object library under an inappropriate such as Ctrl151454 (!). Hell, the calendar control is a 31 button numpad variation with year combo dropdown.
HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!
John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back