Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Active Directory Login

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lack

IS-IT--Management
Jan 18, 2005
US
Does anyone know? I can only log into the ISA server from a client with the Active Directory administrator username and password. It does not allow me to log into ISA with a user that is part of the Domain. The ISA Server IS part of the Domain and so is the client. Anyone have any ideas where I can check this?

On another note: I have authentication turned on with a Firewall access rule for intyernet. Once I log into the ISA Server with the Domain admin and password, it lets me on the web, but will not take any other username and passwords that are part of the Domain.

Im not sure how you have the rule setup but I would check the groups that have rights to the internet and make sure that the users that you want to have access have access. It sounds like a rights issue more than anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back